Expertly-written content. Provide context, build authority and drive results.
Are you getting the leads you were expecting from your website? Are your website visitor traffic and goal conversions meeting your forecasted content performance objectives?
If you answered “no” to any or all of these questions, the content on your website is likely not meeting search intent criteria. Or it may not be resonating with your audience in terms of language, tone, or relevance to what they are searching for.
Let’s discuss the future of your web content. and how it can effectively showcase your products or services in context to the value and ROI they can provide to your customers.
I can also advise you on, or provide you with professional services for:
- e-commerce sites, product page and converting tire kickers into shopping cart fillers
- Social media content “socializing”
- Digital Marketing (e-mail newsletters, event websites, digital or physical brochures)
- Whitepapers, eBooks and longer blog articles or web content
Writing long form articles, ebooks and whitepapers tends to be my content “sweet spot”. Outside of IT, I’ve also been successful writing for the telecommunications, financial services, and utilities industries.
Some of the technology topics “in my wheelhouse” include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Online self-service for prospects, customers, partners, and employees
- Enterprise Information Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- IT security
- Cloud-based computing and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Analytics, and business intelligence (BI)
- Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and/or cognitive technology
- Web Content Management/Content Management Systems (WCM/CMS)
If you would like to see content I’ve written for select customers, please click on my portfolio link on Contently above. I also have some fairly compelling blogs right here on my site.