I am an accomplished content marketer and writer. I have worked with several innovative North American businesses to create compelling long-format content for their websites and other digital properties.
You can check out my LinkedIn profile by clicking my image to the left. Or you can click on the “Portfolio” link above to see samples of work I’ve completed for past and current clients.
Have you invested significantly in website design and content publishing, but missing the goals you established when you launched your website?
Communicating with your customers with engaging, conversational content is table-stakes for convincing prospects and clients of the quality of your services. I write B2B and B2C content which meets Google, Yahoo! and Bing’s rules and algorithms for earch engine marketing best practices for:
- Titles, headlines and paragraphs that are “catchy” and keyword-rich
- Calls to action, spacing, web page readability and conversational tone
- e-mail marketing campaigns which drive to landing pages and gated content
- Keyword search volumes, meta descriptions and website contextual linking within your website and to off-site sources
- Industry-specific tone, jargon translation
- Syndication of your content through social media
- Sourcing of backlink opportunities through high-authority websites
If you aren’t getting the leads you were expecting from your website, or if you are finding your web traffic is very low, let’s talk. We can discuss ways you can increase visitor sessions, (AKA visits) get your visitors to stay on your site longer, view more of your web pages, and take the sort of action which increases your profit margins and your return on digital investment.
Content Writing is Only the Beginning
I can advise you on, or provide professional services for:
- Thought-leadership content on topics like financial services technology, big data, Software as a Service and Customer Relationship Management
- Business development services, such as proposal development or partnership proposals
- Social media
- Digital Marketing (e-mail newsletters, event websites, digital or physical brochures)
- Whitepapers, eBooks and longer blog articles or web content
Writing long-form articles, ebooks and whitepapers tends to be my primary strength.
You can securely download my resume from the link below.
Some of the B2B business topics I am skilled at writing about include:
- Customer Relationship Management/Customer Engagement Marketing (CRM/CEM)
- Customer self-service, or providing “xRM” portals for partners, members, volunteers or other stakeholders
- Enterprise Content Management, such as Records Management, Business Process Management/Workflow and other business-related document-centric business processes (ECM/RM/DM/BPM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- IT security
- Business Relationship Management and Project Management
- Fintech topics like money transfer and foreign exchange
- Cloud/Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Big data, analytics, and business intelligence (BI)
- Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and/or cognitive technology
- Web Content Management/Content Management Systems (WCM/CMS)
Are Your Content Production Deadlines Approaching?
If you would like to see the content I’ve written for select customers, please click on my portfolio link on Contently above. I also have some compelling blogs right here on my site.
I am happy to talk on the phone to a prospective business client in North America.
I look forward to collaborating with you!
My Past Experience
I had the good fortune to work with technology companies like IBM, TELUS, Open Text, and The Portal Connector. While at these companies, I gained an excellent understanding of concepts like web self-service, customer relationship management, e-commerce, and cloud-based business applications.
I also learned to appreciate the vast amount of digital content on public and private networks, and how important it is to make sure it is secure, available, and trustworthy.